Monday, October 31, 2011

Made it Myself Mondays: Week 21


This weekend I finished a project I had sitting in our back room for quite a while. 


I painted a ceiling tile to use as a bulletin board to pin notes and cards and things. I used my Cricut Expression to cut out a stencil for the words and flowers. I can't decide if I like the flowers in front of the words, or if I need to go back and paint over the flowers so you can read what it says... hmm... What do you think?

Now all that I have left to do is find something to glue to the back so I can hang it up!



1 comment:

  1. I really like the flowers in the foreground as they are. Thank you for your comments on the dress. You can find out about the dress appeal on this site.
    www.dressagirlaroundtheworld.com and
    Louise of www.sew scrumptious.blogspot.com is the local representative for sending the dresses to.
    Hope this is info is of some help to you. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com