Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Project 31: Vigorously Working

She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks. Proverbs 31:17

I am definitely a schedule and list type of person. I love making lists, and I think everyone should have one, or two, or three, or.....  I just don't understand how someone can get anything done without having a list to check off.

Some of my lists:
- grocery list
- to do list
- blog idea list
- creations idea list

That's one reason I like Pinterest so much! It is like my own online lists that I can get to anywhere! It wouldn't work so well for grocery lists or to do lists, but it's great for my creations list or a wishlist! If I see a craft I would like to make, I just add it to my Pinterest 'list' or board. You can see all my boards here. If you would like an invite to Pinterest, just let me know! You can also share these lists with others. So if you've made a wishlist like I have, you can share it with family and friends, and then everyone knows what you want for your birthday or Christmas!

I think we all need lists to keep us on track and our priorities in order so that we can 'set about our work vigorously'. If we don't have lists - be they mental, handwritten, or saved on our computers - then we'll just wander around our house wondering what to do first or surf the web instead of answering important email messages. Then before you know it, we will have wasted two hours doing nothing!

So if you aren't in the habit of making lists, but want to or need to - don't fear! I have vigorously set about making you some adorably cute planners and lists! You won't be able to resist making a list or planning a schedule now!

I hope you have as much fun using them as I did making them! Here are some other great places to find lists and planners!
- AmyBayliss.com
- Time-Warp Wife
- Inspired to Action


Download the PDFs here.
The PDF of the monthly calendar and birthday calendar includes every month of the year.
The birthdays list was created to be cut apart and to be used as bookmarks somewhere.



 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting! You have such a cute blog!

    I also love lists! I used to have such a hard time getting my house clean, but when I made a list of what needed to get done it was easy peasy! And I love those printables, I hope to make some of my own sometime soon (if I can figure it all out!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com