Sunday, August 14, 2011

God's Love Letters to You by Dr. Larry Crabb

I usually don't have or make much free time in the mornings to read a long Bible study. However, God's Love Letters to You was just the right length for a devotion in the morning. He gave you a verse or two from God's Word to think about, a short devotional, questions to make you think about your own life and experiences, and a short prayer to start off your day.

I really enjoyed the questions Dr. Crabb asked at the end of every devotional. They made me stop and really evaluate my life, circumstances, and experiences. Dr. Crabb definitely held my attention throughout this book. There was always something he mentioned in the devotionals that could relate to some situation that was going on in my life. And starting your day off reading a few verses from the Bible and saying a short prayer always puts a person in a good mood. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a devotional to help start their day off right.


I review for BookSneeze®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com