Monday, September 19, 2011

Made it Myself Mondays: Week 15

We started our Sunday night classes at church this past Sunday, so I decided to create a notebook to take with me to take notes. Isn't it cute?!


I used Creative Memories paper for this notebook. It's a mixture of Jewel and Fabulous paper. I also used the Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons Cricut cartridge.


One thing that I never could get right was the stamp. I never could get the center of the stamp to show up very much. Oh well, I still like it!

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9


I also have a calendar in this notebook! These calendar sheets are also from Creative Memories. I just used enough to finish out this year; I didn't know how long this notebook would last me.


However, as I was making this notebook, I decided to use this notebook for everything, not just church. I always like to have a notebook with me to jot down anything I want to remember. So I created some dividers to go in there.


So now I have a special place for church notes, blog notes, art project notes, and anything else I want to remember! What do you think? I'm very impressed with myself! : )

Have a good week!!



3 comments:

  1. Great notebook! Nice paper!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your notebook turned out fabulous! I found you through Made It Myself Mondays.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This notebook is so adorable. I came upon your blog through Made it Myself Mondays! What a great idea! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

    Kathleen (jbaugh1481@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com