Wednesday, September 21, 2011

31 Days series

A lot of people in the blogging world are getting ready for October. The Nester is once again having her 31 Days series throughout the month of October. Many bloggers are getting together to write for 31 days about one topic. And you are invited! This year instead of having just 8 bloggers write, they're inviting everyone to write! 


This sounds like a lot of fun, and I've been thinking about what I could write about for 31 days straight... hmmm.... I'm still thinking... and October is fast approaching so I better hurry up and decide! : )  I do have a few ideas written down, and I really am hoping they will work out! So until I have a more firm decision of what I will be writing about, you can check out everyone (that I've found so far) who will be participating in the 31 days series here


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com