Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Baker's Wife by Erin Healy


     *sigh* I love a good suspense book. And The Baker's Wife is just that! I could not stop reading! Audrey beings her day like any other until she finds herself the suspect in a seemingly fatal car accident with no body to be found. To make matters worse, a leading detective - who hasn't had the friendliest of relationships with Audrey and her family - is the husband of the missing victim. Audrey must solve the mystery herself before the detective crosses the line.
     I enjoyed this e-book very much! It was easy to read, and it really got me thinking about my relationship with God and how far I would go to help someone in need - especially someone whom I don't get along with very well. Audrey is a great character to look up to. She is strong and passionate about her work for the LORD. Although, like the rest of us, she does fall and stumble at times, but she gets right back up and keeps running this race called life.
     I believe we could all use a spiritual check-up every once in a while, and a good Christian book is a nice way to do that. You get to enjoy a nice read, and you get tid-bits of information that make you think about and analyze your own walk with the LORD and how your relationship is growing.

*BookSneeze did provide a copy of this e-book for me to review; however, the opinions are 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. McCann, thanks bunches for spending some of your precious time to read and comment on my work. I sure appreciate your kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com