Monday, January 3, 2011

My Photography

My husband and I spent our new year's eve and new year's day on the Ouachita River this year. While we were there I was able to capture a few photographs I thought I would share with you.
I graduated from Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, Louisiana. Photographing the outdoors and animals has always been a passion of mine.

While we were spending time on the river, we had the chance of seeing two bald eagles that have made their home on the Ouachita River for right now.


I like to play around in Photoshop with some of my photographs. Here I tried to create a panoramic photograph. It still needs a little bit of work....

If you would like to see more of my photography, check out my Facebook page or My Website.
I hope the rest of your day is good! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com