Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ice Cream and Buttons

Ragan has been bothering asking me to make some homemade ice cream for quite a while now. So we finally did last night.


We had a bit of trouble figuring out some parts of the recipe. I'm sure my mom got tired of hearing her phone say, "Call from Jamie McCann. Call from Jamie McCann." every 10 minutes! But we finally got the recipe figured out and found all the pieces of the ice cream maker... : )



The ice cream got done a lot quicker than we expected! But it's done and in the freezer and tastes very good!! Ragan and I were both pretty proud of ourselves for making our first batch of homemade ice cream! I just wish we had taken a video of the whole process and the mess that it left behind.... : )

Tonight will be pumpkin pie!


Now for the buttons I made yesterday! I think these turned out very cute. They are also part of this word art stuff I've been doing lately. Whatcha think? These would look great on the sidebar of a blog! Let me know if you would like one!






I think today I'll work on some Christmas word art....

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com