Thursday, November 3, 2011

Christmas Tags

Well, just a short update here: we didn't get the pumpkin pie done last night. A new dishwasher got in the way (which is a story for another day) so hopefully the pie will get made tonight!

Now for the Christmas word art I told you I was going to work on yesterday. Here are a few things I made yesterday.



And then I thought, "Christmas tags!" The Christmas season will be here before you know it, and we all need Christmas tags for our presents! So here are a few:







Creative Memories has a tag maker that punches out tags. I created these to print out to be the size of the tag maker. So now all I have to do is print them out on cardstock paper so they'll be nice and sturdy. Then I'll take my CM Tag Maker to punch them out, and I'll have some cute Christmas tags for my presents!

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com