Monday, November 14, 2011

The Goings On of Life

Sorry I haven't been around lately! November means the beginning of many birthday celebrations, holidays are soon arriving, and a lot of church events are getting ready to happen! So here's what's been going on at our place! : )

I'm helping out with a Chrysalis Flight this coming weekend. If you've never heard of Chrysalis, you should definitely check it out! I've been to a few trainings over the past couple of weekends, and now we are ready for the flight!

The husband's birthday is this Wednesday so this past weekend we went to Academy and bought him a meat grinder. He's been wanting one for a while, so we finally got one. And wow. Who knew grinding up deer meat could be so not fun! I had a pretty good idea I wasn't going to enjoy it, and after last night, I am now certain I do not like it.... But at least we now have a lot of deer meat to eat!

I've also been working on a few photos that I took - well, photos that I, my mom, my younger sister, and the husband took! We like our photo sessions to be a family event! : )

And, yes, that is me...

in my wedding dress...

a year after the wedding....

I can't help it if I like to play dress up in my wedding dress....









Enjoy the rest of your day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com