Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Newest Handmade Crosses

I have finished by first completely handmade wooden crosses!! Except for making the wood, the paper, or the embellishments, I did cut out the cross on my new machine, picked out the paper and wood stain, and arranged the flowers! Yea, I'm pretty proud of myself.... : )



Some of the edges may not be exactly even, but that's all part of it being handmade! This yellow one is definitely becoming my favorite one! I love the rustic country feel to it. Don't you?




Or maybe you like this bright cheery one! I do like this one too. Green has always been my favorite color.






Tell me what you think! I would love to hear your comments. What kind of cross would you like in your home?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com