Saturday, August 25, 2012

Angels, Miracles, and Heavenly Encounters by James Stuart Bell



Bethany House supplied me with a copy of Angels, Miracles, and Heavenly Encounters. This book is very interesting. Compiled of stories of encounters with angels and demons, near-death experiences, and incredible rescues, this book will definitely spike your interest.

I must admit, though, I haven't finished it yet..... The stories are definitely interesting, but after a while they all begin to sound the same. Some of these stories are amazing stories to read about, but then others are more of life changing revelations. I personally didn't consider them a supernatural event, but I'm sure to that person it was a miracle.

The book is a good one to read, but for me it's a good one to read over time, not all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com