Friday, February 17, 2012

A Bit of Painting

This past weekend I got into a painting mood! I had some old paintings I did while in college that I didn't like. So thanks to the wonderful idea from my mom, I decided to paint over them. I've only been working on one right now. What do you think?


I think I'm going to add a shadow to the cross and add some words... not quite sure what though. My inspiration came from a beautiful cross that is hanging up in our house that we got at a wedding shower.

Oh! One other thing! The church I attend is having a Super Couponing event this Saturday. So if you are in the Ruston area around 10 am this Saturday, stop by Calvary Baptist Church and check it out! If not, then check back here early next week, and I'll share all the wonderful coupon secrets we learn! : )

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com