Sunday, March 17, 2013

Shattered by Dani Pettrey


I'm such a nerd... : )

I can't tell you how excited I was when this book came in the mail! I've been waiting for it to come out since I finished reading Submerged, the first book in the Alaskan Courage Series. I think I finished this book in less than a week!

Shattered is full of adventure! The McKenna siblings are on the hunt to prove one of their own is innocent of a terrible crime - murder! Reef McKenna is found over the dead body with the murder weapon in his hand. The police chief is positive he's guilty. Reef's sister Piper is positive he's innocent. Deputy Landon Grainger doesn't know who to believe.

On a mission to find the real killer, Piper leads her family from Alaska to Canada to California to Oregon then back to Alaska. She won't stop until her brother is out of jail. However, the real killer has a few surprises for them along the way.

Will she be able to prove her brother's innocence, or will the real killer get to her before she can find the evidence she needs to help Reef?

Everything about this book was great! There were twists and unexpected turns throughout the entire book. Everyone and every situation seemed realistic. I would catch myself throughout the day thinking about the book and it's characters, wondering if Reef really was innocent or did he have everyone fooled. This book is definitely a must read!

If you missed my review of the first book - Submerged - you can find it here.

Bethany House Publishers supplied me with this book; however, the opinions are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com