Wednesday, February 6, 2013

So Much to Tell

Wow! Where does the time go?! So much has been going on since I last updated this blog. Where to start?

Well, I recently had the iLasik surgery done on my eyes! Yay! I can see without any glasses or contact! What a wonderful feeling to wake up and see clearly! : ) The surgery wasn't bad at all really and only lasted about 20 minutes. So now I have 20/15 vision! My left eye is actually 20/20 and my right is 20/15 so altogether it's 20/15.

I have also been making a few crafts - go figure...

I've made a few notebooks...





a few cards...




and a planner...






The Husband has also been busy. He made us a very nice wooden kitchen table!


Isn't it gorgeous! Now we just need some matching chairs!

You should also check out my newest creation - Pinterest boards! Don't you just love that site! So many ideas! Check it out and follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com