Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Crafts, Crafts, and more Crafts!!!

Last weekend my mom and I had a crafting weekend! It was so much fun! We got a lot of things done! Here are the things that I accomplished.... or almost accomplished.... : )


My mom had glued stove covers to candlestick holders and other things. Then we spray painted them.











I wrapped this bottle in yarn. It looks much better in person. I would have done more (and may do more another day)  but it took entirely too long to wrap.... : )



I saw this project on Pinterest. They cut apart a wedding invitation and put it inside a clear Christmas ornament. I tried it. They turned out ok....









This is my almost accomplished wreath! I have to finish the ribbon that will hang it and put the words "Our Nest is Blessed" around it. It's going to be sooo cute!!



And I think this is my favorite! I saw this on Pinterest too. It's a shadow box that I spray painted and glued wooden letters onto. I then glued paper to the back to have a cute background. I have to cut a small slot on the top so that I can slip in our tickets from movies, concerts, or wherever!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com