Monday, May 28, 2012

Pin Board and Glitter Glasses

I've got a few new crafts for  you! I think these turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself! : )

First I have a ceiling tile pin board. It's like a bulletin board but made out of a ceiling tile. I used my Cricut Expression to make stencils to paint the flowers and words. Then I hot glued some rope around the edges to hang it up.


My next project I did last night. I saw these on Pinterest and decided to do some myself! I used Mod Podge and Martha Steward glitter.


I used blue and red for LA Tech colors. The blue here is the closest color I had to the Bulldog blue color.... : )


And I of course had to do purple and gold for LSU!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com