Friday, December 9, 2011

Decorating for Christmas

I finally found a little time to do some decorating around the house for Christmas!! I picked up some garland and pine cone sticks from Wal-Mart to put together and put above our cabinets in the kitchen.




Then I set out a little bit of my north pole village! I still have a few more of it to put out tonight.


And finally our Christmas tree! Like last year, we went looking for our tree near our house instead of buying one from a farm or getting a fake one from a store. I really like the one we got this year!!





I do have one fake tree, and I put it outside with lights on it! I think it looks so cute!!


Well, that's all the decorations I have for right now. What does your Christmas decor look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com