Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh Christmas tree! Oh Christmas tree!!

Yay! We have our very first Christmas tree! I have been trying to upload videos of our Christmas tree shopping adventure, but it doesn't seem to be working. I'll keep trying though. I did take a few pictures though, so here they are!

This tree looked a lot fuller at the top when we first saw it... But I guess since he had to cut off some of the bottom to fit it in the house, that full part moved down to the bottom part now...  Oh well...  : )

The kids of course had to be in one picture....
Juan (left) and Rio (right)

Don't worry, we are going to decorate our first Christmas tree! As soon as we do, I'll post those pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com