Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall is here and so is our new refrigerator!

Autumn is a second spring, when every leaf is a flower. ~ Albert Camus
The leaves are falling, it's chilly outside, and I'm getting ready to have hot chocolate! It may not be cold enough for all of you to have some cocoa, but it's just right for me! : ) Today I just wanted to post a picture of our new refrigerator! Yay! It's so big, I don't know what to do with all the extra space I have right now. I'm sure I'll find something to put there! I've also got a sweet note from, apparently, my favorite sista Carmen! : )





I've also redecorated my blog for the season. Hope you like it! I hope to find some time this weekend to do a little more decorating on our house, and I'll post those photos as soon as I get a chance! Have a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com